Insurance Claim Project Management
Pinnacle offer in-depth expertise and a team of specialists to carry out the following services on behalf of insurers, loss adjusters, assessors and private clients. We offer full project management services including:
- Inspect and report on the extent of damage including intrusive inspection to confirm a true extent of damage.
- Validation of cause
- Liaise with statutory undertakings and local authorities
- Design and specify reinstatement works.
- Invite and report on competitive tenders.
- Monitor repair works on-site.
- Handle CDM, Health & Safety and party wall matters.
- Control costs
- Update all parties with regular meeting and correspondence
- Final inspection and handover
Whether the claim is a Flood, Fire or extensive Escape of Water we will act on behalf of the homeowner to accurately scope the works required to reinstate the property to its pre-loss condition, design, instruct, implement and manage the tender stage allowing independent cost analysis of all tender returns and then provide full project management of the repairs on site allow fully insured certification of the works carried out.